Sandvik Construction UK will be taking the opportunity at this year’s Scotplant to highlight a selection of their best selling models within their mobile crushing and screening portfolio.
These models have been developed with customer’s requirements in mind. This ensures Sandvik produces the right equipment, for the right application and with features that ensure maximum levels of productivity with the lowest levels of cost and environmental impact.
On display at the Sandvik Construction stand which is located at Avenue B, Stands 2 / 4 will be:
• New QH331 cone crusher
• QJ341 Jaw Crusher
• QJ241 Jaw Crusher
• QE341 Scalper
The latest product development to be highlighted at this year’s event is the new QH331 cone crusher. Featuring the renowned CH430 cone crusher from Sandvik, this model has recently been upgraded to include a new drive system in order to increase product performance. This is a more efficient and robust system which features a variable crusher speed to manipulate product gradation.
Other key features include:
• Renowned Sandvik Hydrocone crusher for ultimate performance and reliability
• Remote camera for visibility of the crushing chamber from ground level
• Level sensor to regulate the feed to optimise product, reduction and shape
• Direct drive for optimum efficiency and power transfer
Two of the best selling jaw crushers within the Premium range will also be on display. The larger model, the QJ341 with class leading 1200 x 750 mm jaw size has been designed for larger operations, whereas the QJ241 is the most compact member in the range but still boasts a massive 1000 x 650 mm feed opening.
Both models feature a hydraulically adjustable CSS setting and are hydraulically driven, which enables the machine to restart with a full crushing chamber. They are ideal for recycling applications and are fitted with a reverse crushing capability to relieve blockages and crush sticky problematic materials. The extended main conveyor can also be hydraulically raised or lowered, making it the ideal solution for rebar clearance in recycling applications. Other features include:
• Automatic central lubrication system to reduce maintenance time
• User friendly PLC control system and colour screen allowing visual data output and control
• Steel pipe work, for a maintenance free sealing solution and better heat dissipation
• Speed wheel on the main conveyor and an improved load control system for optimum feed regulation providing a continuous and uninterrupted crushing process
Also being showcased at this year’s Scotplant is the QE341 tracked scalper. The heavy duty QE341 has been developed with easier setup, operation & maintenance very much in mind.
One of the major upgrades to the model is the new electrical control system, which incorporates a number of features to improve both the operational effectiveness and machine safety. This simple easy to use system has colour-coded numerical push buttons and a visual display unit allowing the operator view engine & plant status. Prestart warnings on all plant functions and an auto start / stop facility together with a three mode selector function; set-up, operation and tracking facility, all ensure that safety, as well as ease of operation, is paramount at all times. The unit is fully radio controlled as standard.
Ideal for contractors requiring the need to travel quickly from site to site, the unit has hydraulically folding tail and side conveyors and now has a rigid one-piece hopper designed for quicker set-up times and revised tail drum ground clearance for onsite tracking.
Key customer requirements for the new model include:
• Hardox steel apron feeder as standard for maximum durability and performance
• Heavy duty screenbox with unique high throw and aggressive action
• Hydraulically folding maintenance platforms for ease of service and maintenance
• Massive stockpiling capability with over-wide conveyors to maximise delivery
• Can be configured for 3-way or 2-way split operation
These new features are aimed at ensuring the QE341 is now as user and environmentally focused as it is productive, efficient and versatile and will soon become the ultimate scalper of choice within the construction and aggregates industries.
Find us at ScotPlant 2014 at Stand 2 & 4, Avenue B.
For more information contact: